In order to access services from AudioTronic Tech, you would need to register for the AudioTronic Tech. These Service Terms will govern your use of AudioTronic Tech. AudioTronic Tech may also offer other services from time to time that are governed by different Terms of Services. You are therefore subject to any Terms of Services applicable to such services. If such services do not have their very own Terms of Services, these Terms of Services would govern the use of such services.
A. Privacy and Security
1. To accomplish the order, including delivery, payment, etc., all users agree to: provide accurate and complete information in the registration form and any change thereafter should promptly contact AudioTronic Tech Service Center.
2.When you sign up with AudioTronic Tech on its range of online services, AudioTronic Tech will not sell to any third party your name, and email address, unless you provide your informed consent, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws, police investigations, or in legal proceedings where such information is relevant.
3. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. AudioTronic Tech may only be used for lawful purposes. Activities including, but not limited to, tampering with the site, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents or conducting fraudulent activities on the site are prohibited.
B. On-line shopping
1. The commodity and service at AudioTronic Tech provided are taken charge by the manufacturers, including AudioTronic Tech itself. The business dealing is between on-line customers & manufacturer, including AudioTronic Tech itself. This online shopping system provides the marketplace and payment system. Your receipt of an order confirmation from AudioTronic Tech does not signify our acceptance of your order. AudioTronic Tech reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order confirmation to accept or decline your order for any reason. If a product you ordered is backordered, AudioTronic Tech reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order confirmation, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Certain orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our billing department. We may require additional verifications or information before processing and shipping any orders.
2. Each product sold on this site is packaged with applicable manufacturer's warranty and service information detailing specific terms and conditions. AudioTronic Tech commits to support the users solving any questions and argument caused.
3. Any information modification, such as the address and the telephone number changed, should be promptly corrected on-line or informed to the service center. No order or payment is allowed to be cancelled by the reason of "incorrect information."
4. All the on-line shopping is based on the user's order information, which is the recognized data between the user and the AudioTronic Tech site If the user found the order information is incorrect, please contact AudioTronic Tech service center.
5. After the order is confirmed, the AudioTronic Tech site reserves the right to demand the fax of the signature of your credit card and your order confirmation.
6. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
AudioTronic Tech contains links to other sites operated by third-parties, These links are available for your convenience and are intended only to enable access to these Third-Party Sites and for no other purpose.AudioTronic Tech does not warrant or make any representation about the substance, quality, functionality, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or any other representation about any Third-Party Site or its content.
1. You agree not to use any device, software or routine or data to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the AudioTronic Tech or any activity being conducted on this site.
2. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of AudioTronic Tech., including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) using the web site for unintended purposes or trying to change the behavior of the site Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
3. The system will back up the data periodically. If there is some big mistake occurring to the system, you agree that our system does not have to take the responsibility for the lost or omitted data.
D. These Terms and Conditions May Change
E. Governing Law
This agreement and any sales here under shall be governed by the laws of the state, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Venue in any action or proceeding commenced pursuant to this agreement shall lie in the state and you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state.